Saturday, October 8, 2011

Jet-Puffed Pumpkin SpiceMallows


I've seen many different packs of Jet-Puffed Marshmallows over the past month.  I've seen swirls, ghosts, cars and jumbo's.  I've seen marshmallows I've never seen before and it's been awesome.  But this was something different.  This was something that was unique and most closely associated with the Holidaze.  When my girlfriend found these marshmallows, she knew we had to have them.  Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you... Jet-Puffed Pumpkin Spicemallows!


I usually don't like the flavor of pumpkin.  I love the smell of pumpkin pie, but as soon as I take a bite into a slice, I remember why I don't like it.  But the scent coming from this bag was so strong that I just had to give them another chance.  And ya know what?  They're really good!!  I think the reason why I like these so much, as opposed to pumpkin pie, is because of the spice.  When you bite into these marshmallows, you definitely taste the spice and it overwhelms the pumpkin flavor that I dislike so much.  For me, that's a good thing.  For you, it may be a different story.  Regardless, you should try 'em out.  Plus, they're shaped like pumpkins!!  What else could you ask for?


The face may not be included, but it makes for a better picture so I created my own.  He's cute.  He's a pumpkin made out of pumpkin marshmallows.  That's cool, but I'm really just giving you a little filler to make it look like a bigger paragraph before I move on... Time to move on.


This might have been common sense, but without the idea on the back of the bag, I probably wouldn't have even thought of it... Pumpkin Spice Krispie Treats!!  Duh!  That sounds awesome, but after our Monster Treat fiasco, marshmallow treats were the last thing I was thinking.  But, hey, this was a great opportunity to redeem ourselves and actually make something..ya know..good! 

So stay tuned and come back tomorrow to see how we made out.  Will we bomb again?  Or will we finally make edible Rice Krispie Treats?  Find out tomorrow.. Same Holidaze time!  Same Holidaze blog!  Ah, if anybody actually read this, we could all say how corny that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...